Hostel Facilities & Services
Here at Hostal Casa Ivana, we are committed to making sure that your stay is safe and comfortable, and that your experience here in Nicaragua leaves you wanting to coming back for more! As such, we provide our guests with several different services and facilities to foster enjoyment and fun during their stay in our country. Below is a complete, comprehensive list of all the services and facilities we offer our guests:
- Lockers: We have locker space for every guest, so that you can rest easy knowing that your valuables are safe with us.
- Drinks: We sell cold water, beer, sodas and juice at reasonable prices for your convenience.
- Book exchange: We offer a completely free, book-exchange/library, featuring dozens of books from several genres and languages.
- Games: For those nights when you just feel like staying in and hanging with your new friends after a long day of soaking up the sights of Leon, we have you covered with a pool table, a dart board, and a selection of free-use board games.
- Garden/patio: We have a beautiful garden/patio area on our property full of native/local tropical plants...if you're lucky, you will spot one of our iguana friends, too!
- Hammocks: For a mid-day siesta and escape from the heat, our garden is littered with several comfortable hammocks.
- Kitchen: We provide our guests with a kitchen for those times they feel like a home-cooked meal. Our kitchen is stocked with pots, pans, plates, silverware, a stove, and refrigerator.
- Towels & soap: All guests are provided with a free towel, and soap upon request.
- Coffee: All-day free coffee!
- Fans: Each room at Casa Ivana is equipped with high-power, well-functioning fans to help you sleep comfortably every night, regardless of the temperature outside.
- WiFi: We have free, reliable, high-speed WiFi available on every area of the property 24-hours per day.
- Security: At Casa Ivana, if there is anything more important to us than your enjoyment of your stay, it is your safety. As such, we have 24-hour security on site each and every day.
- Good beds: There are clean and comfortable mattresses and pillows on every bed in our hostel.
- Taxi service: We are more than happy to help you organize a journey by taxi. We know of several experienced and well-trusted taxi drivers in the area who are available to pick you up at all hours of the day (for those early morning or late night flights!)
- Shuttle service: We offer a daily shuttle service to Granada and the Managua airport for $13, and to Rivas and San Juan del Sur for $23. Shuttles leave each morning at 9 AM, and are always on time!